Are you thinking of purchasing a spy app? If you’ve always wanted to know the type of websites your child is browsing or the messages your employees are sending, a spy app is an excellent choice. However, as there are plenty of spy applications out there, it can be challenging to know where to start. To help, I’ve researched one such spy app – Cocospy, and provided you with everything you need to know. I’ll take a look at the features of the Cocospy app, look at customer reviews, and list out its pros and cons. At the end of this review, you should have a better idea of whether Cocospy is the right app for your spying needs.
What Features Does Cocospy Have?
Cocospy comes with numerous features. However, just know that there is no Cocospy free trial, so you won’t be able to test out these features before purchasing the app. Below is a snapshot of the features that Cocospy has:
- GPS tracking. You’ll be able to track real-time locations and know exactly where the target device is. You can also access the phone’s location history.
- Read messages. Monitor all incoming and outgoing messages, including deleted ones. You’ll also have access to timestamps, and all sent and received multimedia files.
- Track calls. Record all calls that are being made to and from the target phone’s device. You’ll also have access to all call log details such as frequency, timestamps, names, and contacts.
- Geofencing. Set up zones that the target phone device should not enter. If the target phone ends up heading to that specific area, you’ll receive an alert on your phone. This is a great feature for parents that want to monitor their children.
- Photos and videos. Have complete access to pictures, videos, and audio clips of the target device.
- Browsing history. You’ll be able to see what type of websites the target phone device is visiting.
- Social media tracking. You can track social media platforms such as Instagram and Snapchat. Other platforms that you can track include WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
- Detect SIM card change. If the SIM card switches out on the target phone, you’ll receive an alert.
- Access information from your desktop. By logging in with Cocospy, you’ll be able to view all data and make changes on your desktop.
- Stealth mode. With stealth mode, it means that Cocospy remains hidden and whoever your tracking won’t know that there’s an app installed on their phone.
Pricing and Plans
Cocospy has various plans and pricing options depending on whether you’re an Android or iPhone user. It can get quite pricey, so be prepared to fork out a hefty amount of money. If you have an iPhone, Cocospy has three pricing plans (Family, Premium, and Business).
- $99.99/month for 5 devices (1-month license)
- $199.99 for a 3-month license
- $399.99 for a 12-month license
- $79.99 for a 3-month license
- $129.99 for a 12-month license
- $399.99/month for 25 devices (1-month license)
- $699.99 for a 3-month license
- $999.99 for a 12-month license
For Android users, there are also 3 plans (Basic, Premium, and Family):
Basic (minimal features)
- $39.99/month for one device
- $59.99 for a 3-month license
- $99.99 for a 12-month license
Premium (a few more features than basic)
- $49.99/month for a one-month license
- $69.99 for a 3-month license
- $119.99 for a 12-month license
Family (for 3 devices)
- $69.99/month for one-month license
- $99.99 for a three-month license
- $199.99 for a 12-month license
Cocospy Setup And Installation
The installation process for Cocospy differs depending on whether you are installing Cocospy to Android or iPhone. For Android, you’ll need to root the phone if you’re looking for more advanced features such as monitoring instant messaging apps. Just know that rooting can be a reasonably complicated process, so you may need to enlist a technical expert’s help. If not, you run the risk of damaging the phone. If you’re okay with basic features such as monitoring phone calls, emails, and messages, you can just download the Cocospy Android spy app onto the phone, and you’ll be good to go. Below are steps on how to install Cocospy:
- Register an account and select your subscription on the Cocospy website.
- Download the Cocospy apk onto the target Android phone.
- After the Cocospy cracked apk has been downloaded, you’ll just have to log in to the Cocospy Control Panel, and you’re good to go!
If you have an iPhone, you’ve got two options when it comes to the installation process.
- You can install the Cocospy onto the iPhone and have access to all the app’s features. However, to do so, you’d need to jailbreak the phone – which is not a straightforward process.
- If you don’t want to jailbreak the phone, you’ll need the target user’s iCloud credentials. Once you have the credentials, you’ll be able to use the app to spy on the target user’s iCloud. In this process, you won’t need to access the target device as no program needs to be installed.
Interface and Usability
In terms of Cocospy’s interface and usability, it’s not difficult to use. The interface is relatively straightforward, and there’s also a guide that you can access if you need any additional help.
Is Cocospy Dead?
The app isn’t dead as it’s still very much in use at the moment. However, a common question that I’ve received when it comes to Cocospy is “Is Cocospy legit?”. While the app does work and is legitimate, it seems that Cocospy is actually a duplicate of Spyic. Not only do they advertise together, but it’s also essentially the same app. Interestingly, Neatspy also seems to be another duplicate of Cocospy. We found many articles on Cocospy that were redirected to Neatspy’s website. If you’ve looked at either Neatspy or Spyic, just know that they’re exactly the same as Cocospy. The company’s just trying to create a new brand with the same interface.
How Do Users Rate Cocospy on Trustpilot?
I’ve also taken a look at how some users have rated Cocospy on Trustpilot. For some reason, Cocospy has a lot of bot reviews on Trustpilot. Most of them don’t seem to be real, and there’s a lot of spam on their review page. However, for reviews that seem to be legit, a lot of them have negative reviews on Cocospy. Some Cocospy reviews on the iPhone mentioned that the product is of poor quality, and they’ve received terrible customer service. Others have said that customer service support does not respond to their emails, and there’s no phone number to contact the company.
Best Cocospy Alternatives
If you feel that the Cocospy iPhone or Android spy app isn’t your cup of tea, there are other alternatives out there in the market. Here are our top three picks:
One of the top spy apps out there in the market is mSpy. Not only does it have rave reviews, but it’s also compatible with both iPhone and Android, and comes with a range of features. While the app is affordable, you can test out mSpy’s features with the free trial before purchasing it. mSpy also comes with excellent customer support, which sets the app apart from many other competitors. You can access mSpy’s customer support 24/7, and they even offer phone assistance if you run into any issues with the installation process. mSpy also comes with an easy-to-use interface, comprehensive reports, high-quality tracking features, and is compatible with non-jailbroken and non-rooted iPhones and Androids.
If you’re looking for an affordable spy app, a great one to check out is SpyBubble. While it comes at an excellent price, it doesn’t have as many features as some other apps. However, what’s great about SpyBubble is that you won’t have to root your Android to install the app and use its features. However, the downside of SpyBubble is that it doesn’t work on iPhones. If you have an Android, the app is worth considering. It comes with features such as monitoring social media applications, viewing call logs, monitoring text messages, recording phone calls, etc.
While it’s one of the more expensive apps out there, FlexiSPY does have quite an extensive range of features. A unique feature that FlexiSPY has is the call interception feature, where you can secretly record and listen to phone calls. If you want to download the FlexiSPY app on your iPhone or Android, you’d need to root or jailbreak the target phone – which can be a hassle. After you’ve jailbroken or rooted the phone, you can access some of FlexiSPY’s comprehensive features, from recording the phone’s surroundings to recording phone calls.
To put everything in perspective, I’ve created a list with the pros and cons of Cocospy for your convenience.
- Can be used on both jailbroken and non-jailbroken iPhone devices
- The sign-up process is relatively straightforward
- Easy-to-use interface
- A reliable app that does come with a decent amount of features
- You will need to root your Android to use all of Cocospy’s features
- You will also need to jailbreak your iPhone to access some social media platforms like Facebook Messenger
- No free trial
- Poor customer service support
Do We Recommend Cocospy?
If you think, “Does Cocospy work?” and considering this app for purchasing, I’m persuaded that it’s not the best spy application out there. While it does come with some basic features and has an interface that’s easy to use, the installation process isn’t straightforward. If you’re going to get a spy app, you don’t just want basic features; you’d want to have the whole package. In order to have access to Cocospy’s full features, you’d need to either jailbreak or root the target’s phone. On top of that, there is no Cocospy free version, so you won’t be able to test out the app and its features before purchasing it. If you run into any issues with the app, you’ll also have to deal with Cocospy’s poor customer service. If you’re looking for a spy app, I recommend searching for someone else and look at some other better spy apps, such as mSpy. Not only is mSpy powerful, but it also comes with a free trial, great customer service support, and easy installation.